When we see someone, the first thing that comes to our gaze is the face so same goes for the brands. A logo is a symbol or a trademark that becomes the face for your brand it is the first thing that can attract a customer and tell him/her all about your brand. Logo plays an important role in building the image of your brand. It is the graphical display of your company and it is an indicator your presence both online and offline. So in order to be successful, while designing a logo certain things should be kept in mind:
The first and foremost rule to keep in mind before designing a logo is to keep it simple. Complex logo designs may make it difficult to convey the idea of your brand to its consumers.
The logo should include attractive clip arts, colors and font as well. It should have an element that can attract the customer to know more about it.
As logo is the face of your company it should clearly define your aims and objectives and the reason of the company’s origin.
- Future proof:
A logo is a one-time investment, so it should be long lasting and it should be a proof that your brand is there in the long run. It should be long lasting and should include such thing that people may not get bored of it.
A logo must be versatile; it should be adept at adapting to different products and services of your business. A logo should be such that it can cover all of your business portfolios.
- Easy to remember :
The main thing about a logo design should be that it must make its place in the customer’s mind and is easy to remember.
A logo must be appropriate by all means and should not include any substance that may be hateful or causing discomfort to anyone by any means.
Important rules for logo designing:
Designing a logo is not a simple task it has to be handled with great care and precision. There are certain rules to follow when designing a logo.
- The first rule is research. It is the preliminary work to be done to make your logo making effective.
- The logo design must be made in a size that is appropriate and legible for the audience.
- It is a logo and not a canvas so avoid using too much of colors, try to use colors coming under the same shade category.
- Do not apply too much effects and filters it will reduce it resolution quality.
- Try to use simple designs for your logo as keeping it simple makes it easily memorable.
- Don’t use font designs as it makes the logo design complicated and difficult to understand
- Avoid plagiarism; never copy other’s logo as it is a sign of your corporate identity so you should keep it unique.
- Use symbols and designs that make it look attractive and make sure it looks good in black and white as well.
- Your logo should be a proper personality, which suits your company and its core purpose.
So, all you have to do is to follow the above rules and even of you want to break them you have to have a strong reason and creativity behind it. Make it effective and your brand will be moving towards success in no time.
Design your logo at www.designimo.com.